Monday, September 26, 2011

PTU Emolution 5

This tutorial was written by Amanda Carter, please don't rip apart or claim as your own.  All ideas are of my own. I would love to see your work so please either write me or post it in the group so I may showcase it on my blog.


Let's get started:

Supplies needed:
A graphic program of choice (I am using Paint Pro Shop X3, but others should work fine with it)
Frame 1 from kit
PTU Scrapkit Emolution 5 can be purchased at http://scrappindollars.com/, must be purchased to use.
Mask of choice I am using a grunge mask by Pinkrose found at http://creativemisfitscreations.blogspot.com/2009/11/grunge-masks.html
Font of choice I am using Accents found at http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=501
Tube of choice, I am using Dean Yeagle's Mandy in Pink and can be purchased at http://www.cdoestore.com/, do not use if you don't have a license number to do so.


Open Paint Pro Shop, with a new image about 500 x 600, you may crop later if desired.
Flood fill with color of choice I am using a pink from my tube.
Open your mask and apply it to your background then merge group.
Open frame 1 and resize to about 70%.
Now using your magic wand click inside frame, modify and expand to about 4, then pick a paper, invert and delete any that hangs outside of the frame. (I picked paper5).
After doing all this, move your paper under the frame and then do the same thing you did with the paper for the tube.
Now open the wordart found in the element section of the kit and resize to your liking and drop shawdow it to whatever you think looks good.

Now the elements:
Bow 5 resize to about 50 percent and place somewhere on the bottom.
Butterfly 1 resize to about 20 percent and put on the left top corner.
Open barbed heart and resize to 20 percnet and place on the bottom right corner.
Now open the star button and resize to 20 percent and place somewhere around the frame, duplicate 2 more times and place around the frame.
Now add your text and your copyright information, and merge together and your done.

Thanks for doing this tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment