Monday, March 28, 2011

PTU Swing Into Spring


Supplies needed:
Tube of choice I am using Pinuptoon which can be bought here
Mask(I used Spring Portal Mask Sabre) which can be found here
Template #2 found here
PTU Scrapkit Swing Into Spring by Jen's Sweet Temptations which can be bought at this site
Special effects used Noise
Paint Pro Shop (I am using PSPX3)


Ok let's begin our Tutorial today.

Open Template #2 in Paint Pro Shop.
Delete the watermark/copyright information.
Close out the background
With your wand select the Circle.
Then got to selections, Modify by 5 and pick a paper or color from tube of choice ( I am gonna use Paper 6.)
Copy and paste as a new layers, selection float,defloat and then hit delete, then merge down.
Select none.
Then we are going to select the Circle Frame.
Again use your magic wand select it, then we are going to pick a color from your tube and in a new layer, flood fill it.
Then select none, and again merge down.
Highlight dotted circle and do the same as above.
Make sure each dot is filled or it won't look right.
Merge down the new layer and then we are going to go to add/remove noise and this is the setting I am gonna use... Randow checked, Noise 10, Monochrome checked.
Now we are gonna select the sparkles and find a paper of choice ( I used paper 4) and then copy new layer, float,deleflot and invert, then delete.
Select none and then merge down, then again we are going to go to add/remove noise but this time we are gonna use these settings...Uniformed, 25, monochrome checked.
We are now gonna click on the doddle, pick one of the green papers, copy and paste as a new layer and do the same as above, only instead of using the magic wand, select all, float and defloat, then when you add as a new layer, then you go to invert and delete then select none and merge down.
Then add the noise with the same settings as above.
We are now going to reopen the background and select all.
Then flood fill with a paper of choice from the scrapkit (I used Paper 3.),
Select none and apply the mask of choice ( I am using the Spring Portal Mask Sabre),
Merge group.
Now that a template is complete it is time to add your tube, by clicking on the circle, select all,float,then defloat, then copy and paste tube, inverte delete.
Select none and drop shawdow as desired, I used V-3,H-3,O-25,Blur-4.00, Color Black,Shawdow on layer checked.
Now it is time to pick your elements.
I am picking elements Flower5, and Bows 3 and 4, place where desired. Remember to drop shawdow each, with same settings as your tubes.
(Some of the elements you may need to resize).
On Flower 5 I resized by 25 percent and use the pick tool to slant it alittle, I had to copy and paste it twice but it depends on which version of Paint Pro Shop your using.
You are now going to add your name, with the font of chioce I am using Curlz MT font Size 48 with the colors from your new created tag.
I used colors #c1abe9, and #5198d9. Then with the same drop shawdow used before drop shawdow your name.
Layers merge all.
Add copyright information, along with license if your using a PTU Artist and your done.

Thanks for trying my tutorial, any resemble to any other tutorials is just concidence.  I would love to see your results,which you can e-mail to me and I will put on display for everyone to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment