Thursday, March 24, 2011

PTU Spring Sensations


Supplies needed
Paint Pro Shop (I used X3)
Tube of choice (I used KT Bryan and you can find his tube at Creative Design Outlet) by clicking here.
Scrapkit of choice( I am using Spring Sensations, which can be found at Scrappin Dollars) the website can be found here.
Plugin Eye Candy 5 Imapact-Gradient Glow
 font of choice (I am using Castellar)

Let's begin...
Open the frame by outlawbydesign located in the scrapkit (It is the purple one).
Use your magic wand and select inside the frame.
Open paper 2 and flood fill inside the frame. (now with the paper you might wanna use one that matches your tube.)
Place your tube inside the frame and erase anything hanging outside of the frame.
You will then drop shawdow of chioce.
I used the following settings:
Veritcal-5
Horizontal-5
Ocapacity-34
Blur-5
Color-Black.
Use element of choice.
I picked Bow 3.
Copy and place whereever you desire.
I then put my name inside the frame using the font Casteller size 48.
Then we go to Eye Candy 5 and pick your settings.
I used the following settings:
Baby Colors with the outside glow, Mask selection checked.  The Glow Radius as 10,Southern Corners 15,Overall Opacity 100,Distortion 12,Distortion Lump 53, and the Gradient 49.
You then will add your tube information and License number if you are using a PTU artist, then your watermark.
You are now done, thanks for trying my tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment