Thursday, August 4, 2011

PTU Home

This tutorial was created by Amanda Carter on August 4th,2011.  Please don't copy or claim as your own. A linkback would be appreciated and I welcome followers, and you may e-mail me results at carter_mandy@bellsouth.net


Supplies needed:
Program of choice, I am using Paint Pro Shop X3
Scrapkit of choice, I am using Jen's Sweet Temptations scrapkit titled Home TS or also known as Go Bold or Go Home located here at the enchanted dreams boutique.
Mask of choice I am using Vix mask 443 mask can be found by goggling it or here
3 tubes of choice I am using PTU Jennifer Janesko which can be found at Creative Design Outlet
.

Now let's begin...
Open new image 650 x 650, and flood fill with white.
Then open your frame in the scrapkit.
Now use your wand and select each frame.
Put a paper of choice, I am using paper 2,paste as a new layer, then go to selection invert and delete.
Now select each frame and put your tubes in each frame.
Merge down your tubes.
Open one of the flowers your choice I choosed flowers2 and resized to 65 percent and place it under the frame, then duplicate,image mirror, then merge down.
Now open button 1 and resize to about 10 percent and place somewhere on your tube.
Now bow1 resize to about 25 percent and again place somewhere on your tube.
Now with cupcake1 resize to about 25 percent and then put somewhere on your tag.
Now select raster 1 and then pick a paper and put into selection, then apply your mask.
Layers merge group and then add your name in black, I am using Palace Script MT size 30.
Now add your copyrights and your done.
Don't forget to merge visible.


No comments:

Post a Comment